Skip to main content
فهرست مقالات

Accidental acetamiprid poisoning in a buffalo

:

(3 صفحه - از 318 تا 320)

چکیده:

Acetamiprid is a first generation systemic neonicotinoid insecticide, routinely used for crop protection against sucking type insects. It is likely to be of low toxicity in mammals but severe poisoning may occur if ingested in large amount. A case of buffalo with accidental ingestion of acetamiprid was presented with severe gastrointestinal symptoms and respiratory distress. The patient was managed successfully with symptomatic and supportive treatment. As far as the present report is concerned, it is the first report of acute acetamiprid poisoning in buffalo from India. From this report it is concluded that awareness programs about safe use of pesticides should be implemented.

کلید واژه های ماشینی:

، ،


برای مشاهده محتوای مقاله لازم است ورود پایگاه شوید. در صورتی که عضو نیستید از قسمت عضویت اقدام فرمایید.